Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sage and Cedar - Take Two ~ 1/24

The reason the previous post, while Jan 23 is typed in by me, is dated January 24th is because it was after midnight by the time I post processed and finally posted the entry.
On the same technicality I'm posting another photo from the same batch for January 24...ok, cheating. lol. And now I've still missed 1/25 because as I edit this, it's after midnight making it the 26th. Surely I'm making a bigger deal of the dates than they really are.
Today I went to WalMart and got some picture frames...one to frame a pic my friend sent me of herself and her daughter, and a couple more because they were a good price. I have been wanting for a long time to rip down the wallpaper in here, paint the walls a solid color, probably white, and hang framed photos around. Ooo, I know what my next photo's going to be. Then I went to Dick's Sporting Goods, looked at camping gear, canoes and bicycles. So much stuff I need, I really need to start playing the lottery. I was going to go to Circuit City next and see how the big clearance is going, but with no money I figured I'd depress myself. I'm already pissed off that they're closing - they're one of my favorite stores.

No comments: