Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tillandsia Cyanea - January 10

So while at work a week ago I decided to wander through the building with the Fuji, and in this one room that has always had the nicest plants in it, I came across this beauty. I will have to find out what kind of plant it is and when I do I'll update this blog.

Thanks Kay, for the info! I should have thought of asking you in the first place.
I did ask the owner of the plant and she didn't know what it was but said the plant is usually covered with flowers like the one in the picture. That must be beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne

Wow very impressed with your blog, will have to learn how to do one , i'd love to do one for my bromeliads

The Bromeliad in this picture is Tillandsia Cyanea so now you can update :^O

Love Kay (yellowbellyfishing)

Wayne said...

Wow, thank you Kay and it's really good to "see" you...been quite awhile. And now I will update. lol