Friday, February 6, 2009

Down By The River 2-6-2009

I know! 2/6! I'll make it up though. I just dropped off the film I've been working on, so I should have pics from that to post.
I stopped by one of my favorite spots by the river to get some photos. Eh, they were so-so...one of them was the last frame of the 35mm film mentioned above.
These plants, I'm not sure what they are, maybe wild rice? I dunno but the picture doesn't do them justice. They have to be at least 10 or 12 feet or more tall. Not only does my picture not convey that size but it really doesn't do them justice as to how pretty they are...or maybe it's me again, I see beauty where most people don't. So maybe they're just not all that pretty. lol. Anyway, I guess I'm critiquing my own photographs.
I also took pictures at the same location, of a deer carcass sticking out of the snow. I'm morbid too I guess, but at least I'll say it was NOT pretty. It definitely had a broken leg and was being- ok, it was providing nourishment to other critters who would possibly not survive without it. Thank you, deer. But I won't post those pictures here.

No comments: