Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day (*yuck*) - Birthday Celebration - 2/14

Sally (Allyson's sister), visiting from Alabama, asked me to attend the birthday celebration of her niece with her (She was killed along with her boyfriend, in a car accident. She would have been 19). It was very nice and we had a nice time.
Sally's son was very tired so I gave them a ride back to the house they were staying at. He perked up a little when I mentioned the town hall, as we were driving by it, has been investigated by paranormal investigators. He woke up completely when I told him that I'm a paranormal investigator too.
At the party, each table had a different photo of Keri on it. This is a picture of the display at our table.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So sad about that poor girl. My heart goes out to her family.

I don't know why you guys don't call yourselves Ghostbusters... is it trademarked or something? It sounds so cool...lol