Sunday, March 21, 2010

My new toy

Well, it had to happen. This will no longer be a Project 365 but more of a picture a day. I apologize to any strictly P-365 followers. I have bigger fish to fry.

A photo blog or a photo journal - what ever you'd like to call it, I still plan to post often but no longer have to be concerned with missing a day, "cheating", etc. I'll post every day, maybe many times a day; or maybe not for a few days or a week or so if I really get shooters block or busy or something.

Really, the change will be barely noticeable. I will stop the "Day*xx" thing at the bottom of each post. Oh, you never even noticed that? lol. Also, the photos I post will usually have a more relevant reason for my posting them as opposed to just a need to post a picture...quality over quantity, in a way.

Wow, I feel more relaxed just having typed this. I am really looking forward to continuing this blog now more than ever. It will be fun again, as it lost the funness at some point.

We have enough stress, deadlines, requirements, and so on thrust upon us in "real life" - why would we voluntarily add more? When life gives you lemons, why grow your own (I just made that up. Anyone using the line must give me credit for it, and send me a dollar or two each time. lol).

I hope y'all enjoy Wayne's Project 365 as much as I think I will now.

I got a new toy yesterday. Now I need to learn how to use it without drowning. It has fishing rod holders and I have thought about getting back into fishing which I haven't done in many years!
I still have some work to do to my canoe, which I hope to have done soon. I hope to have both on the water this spring/summer.

1 comment:

Delunalore said...

I can relate...my hope for the summer is much like yours.