Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My 2011+ Bloggage

2010 FLEW by! Not sure if that's good or bad. lol. But anyway, I want to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

For 2011, I'll possibly be setting up a new photo blog that will not "expire" at the end of the year. Remember, this one started out as a Project 365, my second one, so its URL contains "365-2010"; my previous years' Project 365 also has "365" in the URL. They were kind of doomed to be one-year blogs.

I set up a WordPress blog about a year ago, intending at first for it to be my 2010 P-365, but decided to continue using Blogger, and I think I'll do that again, at least for the time being.  WordPress is really good, from what I've seen, but why fix what isn't broke? And I really like Blogger.

I'm not sure when I'll have the new one ready but I will definitely post the link in here when it is. Shouldn't be long at all. I'll stop posting photos in this one after December 31.

I am not sure if I will continue to link it to my Facebook notes. I was leaning towards not doing so but I still haven't decided.

Again, Happy 2011!

w~

2 comments:

Delunalore said...

Well I miss stopping in to look at pics. I checked out WordPress myself and almost moved my blog but I didn't. Let me know what's happening.

Wayne said...

I'll definitely post it in here. I'll probably have it up-and-running very soon. I certainly don't want to lose any of my five followers. MAYBE I'll even make it find-able this time.